The Best Results for Oven Cleaning in High Wycombe
The right tools, the training to use them to their best effect, and a degree of determination. These elements combine to make our oven cleaning in High Wycombe the right choice for anyone seeking the best results. And let’s face it, why would you want to pay for a service that delivers anything less than the best?
What Happens at Your Service
oven cleaners start by inspecting your oven, noting any specific
issues, then they lay down sheeting to protect your floor while your
furnace cleaning is completed:
trays, the oven door, the grill if removable, and the rubber seal if
it’s in good condition, are removed and placed to soak in a dip tank.
- The inside of the oven is sprayed with a degreaser.
- Grease, carbon and other baked-on dirt is scraped away from the inside of the oven.
- The outside of the oven is cleaned by hand.
- The soaked parts are removed, hand cleaned and rinsed.
- Everything is dried, put back together and polished.
- You’ll be invited to inspect the appliance to ensure that you’re happy with the result.
- With your oven cleaning complete, your cooker is tested and your cleaning team will tidy away their equipment.
Good for Your Appliance
- Your oven cleaning is completed using eco-friendly and non-toxic detergents.
- Dip tank soaking cuts down on scrubbing, so protects metal from scratches or other cleaning damage.
- This service is suitable for commercial furnace cleaning, domestic gas or electric cooker cleaning, and for ranges too.
- Clean ovens work more efficiently, cook more evenly and predictably, and use less energy.
- Cleaning your oven reduces smoking, unpleasant odours while cooking, and fire risk.
The Convenient Way to Take Care of Your Whole Kitchen
- Oven cleaning is only one of the services we offer, it can be booked as a stand alone service or combined with something else.
- Our customer support team is on hand 24 hours a day to answer questions, provide you with a free quote, or confirm your booking request.
- Cooker cleaning can be booked for any day of the week, with no surcharge for weekend or bank holiday work.
- Add aga oven cleaning, fridge cleaning, or something else to your oven treatment and you’ll be offered a discounted rate for your work.
- Your work is completed by qualified and experienced specialists, check our home page to find out more about the team.